Featured post

I'VE BEEN WITH THINGS THAT AIN'T YOURS | POEM | BY SARAH SIDD

I've been with bodies that weren't yours,
I've been holding people which ain't mine,
I've kissed lips which ain't yours,
I've been pushed off the line.
I've been through the hell,
I've been through heaven of your embrace,
I've been mesmerized by your smell,
I've been pushed off the ledge of your grace,

I've been casted spells,
I've been in wars screaming pain,
I've been in the dark of bloody rain,
I've been hearing your voice over it all,
I've been ripping off my soul,
I've been dying to be held by you...
I don't want to put you in 'he left too',
I've been smiling to strangers walking,
I've been all while faking,
I've been fucking all around without you by my side,
I've been painting strokes of lust to hide,
I've been drowning in abysmal ocean to die,
I've been searching for your eyes.
I've been takin drugs ,getting high..
I've been caressing those beautiful lies...
 But when night falls down I crave for your presence,
I cry the hell out of betrayed soul of mine cause of your absence..
In then end.. I just wish I could run back to you,
But then my heart is brutally beaten black and blue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog