Featured post

KNIFE THROUGH MY LIFE | POEM | BY SARAH SIDD

I grab the sharpest knife,
Through my wrist I want to drive,
Let go of everything, end my life...
Count the dots, of each reason,
Spring dancing through summer season...
Take my hand we'd dance once more,
Before I dive into the ocean,
But right now I'm standing on shore,
I want to get rid of the emotion,
Make me feel so low,
A cut or two or a hundred,
Until I fall on the floor,
The rivers of red..
But you come knocking through the door,
You try to break it down, then you try window,
I let go of my soul so slow...
You pick me up rush to your car,
It's dazzling fast and we're far,
Sun going back to the sea,
I turn to you , your smile is all I want to see,
My head on your shoulder, your eyes blurry,
Your tee soaked white to red blood,
You drive recklessly in night so starry,
You hold my wrist tight to stop the flood,
You curse yourself for doing it all,
You are about to give up you're about to fall,
But beloved it wasn't just you,
The reasons were many, nothing new,
I breath on your neck

A last breath on your neck,
A last heartbeat in my chest,
I close my eyes and let my soul out,
I give up i take some rest...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog