Featured post

GUITAR MY FEELINGS | POEM | BY SARAH SIDD |

check out my blog at Feedpost.com
Read poems from top 100 blogs at Feedpost.com

 And you touched my heart, the strings,

you rhythmed my feelings like guitar,

I assumed it was love song that clings,

Alas! It was just another merciless scar;

 

You sung all of those empty melodies,

Shh but did you listen to my silence?

Perhaps, its just translated into one of 

tragedies....

I think numbness was deafening your violence.

You sang all day and night from dawn to 

dusk;

You rhymed  the world but brought me to 

dust.

Your tracks of ditching was heard by all,

Indeed it was ethereal ballad of my fall!


Your instrument is now playing a

different tune,

It is again a new song you playing on 

your guitar,

 When you are sitting at same place under

the moon,

Or did you try to fill uo my silence

declaring another war?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog